Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Other Comments

Tortdog, has suggested: "Before I create another Varsity scout blog, how about opening your blog up to other authors. I'd like to see a blog that presents programs that other Varsity teams have used, tournament ideas for competition, and high adventure plans. "

This is a very good idea. When I replied to the email, my email was rejected with a bounce. So this my reply to tortdog.

You can leave your comments at any time. I would like to moderate these comments for the time being. Comments make great fodder for continued posts.

Let me know what more can be done to teach about Varsity Scouting.

Thank you,

1 comment:

Gary Hutton said...

I would also like: "...to see a blog that presents programs that other Varsity teams have used, tournament ideas for competition, and high adventure plans."